IT service management (ITSM) is a discipline for managing information technology (IT) systems, philosophically centred on the customer’s perspective of IT’s contribution to the business. ITSM stands in deliberate contrast to technology-centred approaches to IT management and business interaction.
ITIL® is accepted worldwide as the documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. It is used by hundreds of organisations around the world.
This workshop will introduce the principles of IT Service Management based on the IT Information Library (ITIL) framework. The workshop will introduce students to the 5 ITIL Disciplines (the ITIL lifecycle approach) and how these work together. The workshop will provide additional materials on how to measure ITIL success, as well as specific lifecycle models that reveal key considerations for implementing ITIL service based solutions.
Using a workshop venue this course will cover all the major considerations needing attention and management to prepare for a pandemic. Students will learn the 6 phases of pandemic declarations and appropriate responses for each phase. Using real life cases, students will learn the criteria to use to assess pandemic preparedness, and to identify and close gaps to ensure a practical plan.
What You Will Learn
- Service Strategy: The Service Lifecycle focused on customer outcomes and the companion process elements that follow.
- Service Design: Guidance on the production and maintenance of IT policies, architectures, and documents for the design of appropriate and innovative IT infrastructure service solutions and processes.
- Service Transition: Process activities for the transition of services in the operational business environment needed to manage change, risks, delivery mechanisms and the support of ongoing operational services.
- Service Operation: The control activities to achieve operational excellence on a day-to-day basis.
- Continual Service Improvement: Focusing on the process elements involved in identifying and introducing service management improvements, and the issues surrounding service retirement.
- A lifecycle approach to implementing an IT services model
This course is primarily targeted IT professionals.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!