In this age where diseases and viruses can travel around the world in a matter of hours, there is a need to be prepared for managing the disruptions caused by a declared pandemic. This is particularly relevant for maintaining key operations that support a business such as IT and other infrastructure services.
Using a workshop venue this course will cover all the major considerations needing attention and management to prepare for a pandemic. Students will learn the 6 phases of pandemic declarations and appropriate responses for each phase. Using real life cases, students will learn the criteria to use to assess pandemic preparedness, and to identify and close gaps to ensure a practical plan.
What You Will Learn
- What is a pandemic preparedness plan
- How to evaluate the current readiness of an organization
- The elements to consider when planning for a pandemic from policies to process, people, technologies and management
- How to perform a gap analysis to create a practical pandemic plan
- Lessons learned from a variety of industries
This course is primarily targeted IT professionals and infrastructure service administrators.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!