Many organizations manage projects of all sizes for internal and external needs. The ISO9001 international quality management standard imposes requirements for the management of these projects, including the planning of the project, control of project documents, periodic reviews, control of all of the phases of the project, verification and validation of design activities, procurement, subcontractors, etc.
This two-day workshop will guide participants on how to implement the project quality management concepts that are required by ISO9001.
This two day course is held as a workshop, where students will have the opportunity to apply the ISO9001 project management concepts to their own real-life work processes.
This workshop combines classroom lectures with hands-on breakout sessions. Participants will use their new knowledge to create project plans for their real-life projects, which they will then present to the rest of the group for further discussion and analysis. Additionally, participants will apply the Plan / Do / Check / Act analysis and planning methodology to ensure that projects achieve the desired outcomes while meeting the requirements of ISO9001.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the applicable requirements of the ISO9001 quality management system standard
- Understand how the standard is applicable to the management of their projects
- Understand the benefits of implementing these requirements
- Develop an understanding of any gaps in project management that may currently exist
- Develop mechanisms to address the gaps, including processes, checklists, forms, quality checks,
- Identify how automation of portions of the management of their projects can be of benefit
- Build-in checks and balances to ensure that all of the ISO9001 requirements are implemented in their projects
This course will provide participants with the information needed to make informed decisions about how to manage external and internal projects to ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO9001.
Participants will have determined which of the requirements apply to their projects and will have implemented these requirements.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!