This half-day overview course will take participants through the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), describing the relevant procedures, reporting requirements and activities as laid out in the PPAP Manual.
This is an activity-based workshop in which participants will be given a thorough background to APQP through classroom style training and team projects.
- Theory is immediately applied during the workshop as students are given the opportunity to work on individual and team assignments to practice what they are taught.
- Participants will be presented with many of the real-life obstacles and pitfalls encountered by quality managers as they attempt to implement APQP.
What You Will Learn
- The submission and specific requirements for part approval
- Records sample retention and part-submission status
- The required forms within the PPAP manual and how to use them
Graduates will have the thorough understanding of PPAP sufficient to develop and submit PPAP packages compliant with the TS 16949 requirements
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!