The importance of flawless customer service has become widely accepted across most industries. This course targets people who would like to design and implement a new or improved customer satisfaction measurement and improvement program. You will discover innovative approaches employed by some of the world’s leading companies. Special focus is provided on how to tailor or improve a customer satisfaction program for your company.
People responsible for designing, implementing or participating in your company’s customer satisfaction measurement program should attend this course.
This 2 day course focuses on the art and science of measuring customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction, and the use of this information to drive performance improvement within your organization.
World-class methodologies used to gather, process, communicate and act on customer satisfaction information are explored using case studies and team assignments.
Participants have the opportunity to design Customer Satisfaction programs and survey tools tailored to their organization during the course.
What You Will Learn
- Approaches to improving customer satisfaction
- History of Customer Satisfaction Measurement and Management (CSM/M)
- CSM/M program objectives
- The art and science of measuring customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction; methodologies to gather, process, communicate and act on customer satisfaction information
- Strategies to help with managing a broad range of customers
- Customer retention and loyalty; tools to keep and grow a solid foundation
- Anticipation of customer expectations and priorities; tools to predict customer requirements
- Quality Function Deployment; translating customer requirements into technical or process requirements
- How internal customers influence external customers; organizing the internal supply chain
- Identify major pitfalls and potential obstacles to successful implementation of CSM/M—and how to avoid them
- The principles of customer service; tools and techniques to make your customers happy
- Design and implement processes to measure, manage and improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Design practical and effective customer surveys
- Define and drive ownership for customer-driven targets and priorities
- Learn methods and processes for creating long-term customer value and improved business performance through case studies and team exercises
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!