This course is designed to provide participants with a thorough grounding in the methodology and the skills required for planning, preparing, and conducting internal audits. Education is mixed with practical training to enable participants to integrate the learning and use their knowledge correctly in real life auditing situations.
Attendees will learn through doing in this highly interactive program taught by master instructors. The course design features several learning techniques, including classroom study, case study, team breakout, and a real-life audit supervised by a lead auditor.
- Apply newly acquired education and skills in the performance of a real audit
- Go through several cycles of auditing ISO system elements
- Provide extensive coaching and performance feedback after each audit segment
- Coaching provided on dealing with social skills and cultural aspects of auditing
- Leave the course with real experience and confidence
What You Will Learn
- Plan an internal quality audit
- Prepare any required audit checklists
- Conduct an internal quality audit
- Understand the quality assurance standards
- Prepare an audit plan
- Write up Corrective Action Requests
- Conduct Follow-up audits
- Close out an audit
Graduates of this course will have the experience, technical knowledge, and confidence needed to be able to get into action immediately and carry out a live audit of a real registered facility.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!