Audits traditionally seek to determine whether the organization’s management system conforms to the requirements of a relevant standard. Such audits rarely drive business performance improvement. This two-day course is designed to provide participants with the framework, methodology and skills required for conducting performance-based internal quality audits. Such audits in contrast, assess whether the organization’s management system design and/or operation meet the organization’s performance improvement objectives.
Attendees will learn through a combination of classroom lecturing and by doing in this highly interactive program taught by master instructors. The course helps students to master the concepts of performance-based auditing by giving them actual experience in auditing a real-life quality management system.
- Learn how to conduct a process oriented audit
- Apply newly acquired education and skills in the performance of a real performance based audit
- Provide extensive coaching and performance feedback after each audit segment
- Coaching provided on dealing with social skills and cultural aspects of auditing
- Leave the course with real experience and confidence
What You Will Learn
- Auditing to a performance-based compliance standard versus a conformance standard
- Planning an internal performance-based quality or environmental audit
- Conduct an internal quality audit
- Evaluating system performance versus stated quality or environmental improvement goals
- Prepare an audit plan
- Writing up Corrective Action Requests for performance and conformance gaps
- Conduct Follow-up audits
- Close out an audit
Graduates of this course will have the experience, technical knowledge, and confidence needed to be able to carry out an effective performance-centric audit. Such an audit will assess whether their organization’s management system’s design and operation met their organization’s quality and environmental performance improvement objectives.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!