This three-day activity-based workshop will introduce students to APQP concepts and help them develop a thorough understanding of APQP such that the student will be capable of implementing APQP. APQP tools and links between process flow charts, FMEA, control plans, and Production Part Approval Process will be covered, as well as general project planning and tracking.
This workshop is held in a traditional classroom setting where a “recipe” approach is taught to solving problems
- Theory is immediately applied during the workshop as students are given the opportunity to work on individual and team assignments to practice what they are taught.
- Participants will be presented with many of the real-life obstacles and pitfalls encountered by quality managers as they attempt to implement APQP.
What You Will Learn
- The purpose of APQP and the relationship among key APQP deliverables
- The links between process flow-charts, FMEA, control plans and the Production Part Approval Process.
- The importance of the key APQP deliverables and skills required to implement APQP
- APQP phases, processes and corresponding milestones
- Activities that are appropriate for each phase of APQP
- The relationship between APQP and ISO/TS16949 elements
Graduates will have the thorough understanding of APQP needed to implement APQP within their own company.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!