This six day, live-in course is designed to provide participants with the fundamental skills necessary for them to be an internal company trainer, and specifically, to train internal company employees on the Principles of Continuous Improvement course. An extremely difficult and intensive course, participants should be selected carefully.
This course is primarily targeted at anyone who is in a leadership position for business process improvement. Other people who may consider attending include anyone who is leading or participating on a business process re-engineering team.
This course is highly experiential. Participants will learn by doing and then by receiving immediate and extensive coaching on their performance through multiple learning sessions. Videotaping is used extensively so that participants can track their own progress.
- This course is highly experiential and extremely intensive
- Learning is accomplished through individual and team assignments, individual presentations, and role play
- Extensive coaching and feedback is provided throughout the course to aid in skills development
- Videotape is used to enable participants to follow their own progress throughout the course
What You Will Learn
- Leadership Styles
- Situational Leadership
- Active Listening
- Achieving Consensus
- Developing Process Improvement Implementation Plans
- Up-Front Skills
- Room Layout
- Learning Styles
- Teaching Adults vs. Children
- Learning Engineering Process
- Group Management
- Conflict Management
- Group Process
- Group Roles
- Monitoring and Intervention
Process Management & Improvement
- Structured Approach
- Process Analysis
Graduates of this course will be well prepared to train employees within their company on the Principles of Continuous Improvement, and will have greatly improved presentation skills and tools to handle the real-life obstacles encountered by public speakers. Generally, course graduates will have significantly enhanced communication skills that enable them to work far more effectively in their jobs.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!