The overall purpose is to change how participants think about management problems by a) showing them that their current thinking (which is not grounded in accountability) is the cause of their current problems and b) accountability will solve those problems in a socially acceptable manner.
Typically a three-day session with an intact team or a group of intact teams whose managers have the same manager.
What You Will Learn
Participants explore what keeps the team from doing its best work and are lead to understand that lack of accountability underlies all of the issues. We explain what accountability is and how it operates within and between teams. We explore what would keep the team from operating from an accountability basis and how the countervailing forces could be addressed.
- responsibility vs. accountability
- roles of employee/manager/M2 (manager of managers)
- maintaining a responsible and accountable system
- introduction to mmanagerial leadership practices (e.g. context setting, assigning tasks, coaching)
- M2’s role in good management
- how to operate when structure or staffing is not optimal
- cross-functional role relationships
- change management.
This workshop is focused on changing how managers think so they value accountability.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!