Many organizations face the double challenge of needing to provide significant improvements in asset uptime and reliability, within a context of tight cost constraints. This workshop provides the Total Productive Maintenance approaches and tools used by organizations that have achieved world class maintenance performance. This workshop provides attendees with a solid introduction into the strategies, principles and improvement approaches used by leading industries to achieve and maintain breakthrough maintenance performance levels.
Participants learn the history, principles and practices associated with world class maintenance practices. Case studies are used to show how several companies have planned and implemented TPM in their environment.
Group activities are used to help participants understand what the common TPM planning and implementation failure modes are, and how these can be prevented in their workplace. Participants then work in small groups to create TPM plans suitable for follow-up and use within their own organizations.
What You Will Learn
- The definition of TPM, it’s history and benefits
- Typical TPM program costs, benefits and objectives
- The 8 pillars of TPM
- TPM implementation planning
- The principles and practices of:
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Planned Maintenance
- Predictive (or condition-based) Maintenance
- Maintenance Elimination
- The education and training planning and implementation processes needed to achieve and support a sustainable TPM program
- Understand what are the performance metrics, targets and benefits that define world class maintenance systems
- Understand the strategies, principles and improvement approaches used to achieve high performance maintenance
- Have an introduction to the basic tools, resources and infrastructure needed to deliver and sustain breakthrough performance
- Have the ability to rapidly initiate quick hits (low cost, easy & fast return improvement ideas the workshop participants can initiate immediately after the workshop)
- Have the ability to engage their organization in planning a sustainable and effective TPM program across their organization
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!