This course is designed to provide participants with the strategies necessary for effective leadership of the improvement of business processes throughout their company’s entire supply chain. Participants will learn how to design and structure their company’s supply chain to maximize economic value added to the eventual end user of the company’s products or services.
Held in a workshop environment, this course is designed to enable participants to begin to change and improve their organization’s supply chain. The workshop teaches core concepts, and students then have the opportunity to practice using and gain experience in the analytical tools.
This course also explores the many obstacles and pitfalls encountered by supply team reengineering teams, and how to avoid them
What You Will Learn
- How to develop a world-class supply chain strategy
- Integrating processes, people and technology for effective strategy execution
- The difference between response/demand driven and forecast/push driven supply chains
- Supply chain assessment tools
- How to change and improve an organization’s supply chain
- The tools and techniques available for simplifying, standardizing, aligning, synchronizing and achieving rapid and sustainable business process improvement throughout the supply chain
- Using key macro performance indicators, including value analysis, cycle time, asset utilization, total delivered cost, service quality and customer satisfaction to drive improvement
Graduates of this course will have an understanding of world-class supply chain strategies, as well as an understanding of the analytical tools that will enable them to assess and identify opportunities for improving their company’s supply chain. They will also understand some of the social, political and other obstacles that typically cause attempts to reengineer a supply chain to fail, and will have some tools and advice on how to avoid or mitigate these failure modes.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!