This workshop will raise awareness of human error and to understand how to prevent or reduce the occurrence and consequences of human error in aviation. Participants will learn about Human Factors, the discipline of optimizing human performance in the workplace, as well as about Mistake Proofing, the tool to identify human errors and to develop and implement technical changes to eliminate the human error.
This two day workshop will provide participants with the principles of human performance training and learn to resolve issues arising from human error.
What You Will Learn
- Defining Human error, Human Factors and Mistake Proofing
- Human Factors History in Aviation
- Human Error
- The Dirty Dozen – Introduction
- Mistake Proofing
- What is Mistake Proofing?
- Mistake Proofing Applications
- The Mistake Proofing Process
- Group Exercise
- The Dirty Dozen
Graduates will be able to identify human errors and resolve any issues resulting from it.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!