Even in the best run of processes, problems will sometimes arise – and the more complex those problems, the harder it is to resolve them.
This workshop provides participants with the methodology and skills needed to be able to rapidly troubleshoot, analyze and resolve complex problems in business processes.
Equally applicable to Administrative, Service, Design & Development, Manufacturing and Delivery processes, this step-by-step methodology enables participants to fully understand and identify issues, to uncover causes, determine, select and plan the implementation of solutions (including the development of contingency plans).
Held in a traditional classroom environment, this 3 day workshop is focused on learning the step-by-step methodology of Managerial Analytics and Troubleshooting.
This course provides the core analysis and troubleshooting concepts and tools needed by teams to rapidly and reliably resolve complex business problems. Our structured methodology aids in the correct use of the tools irrespective of the problem or process, and facilitates the uniform application of these tools across the organization.
Class exercises give participants the chance to try out their new skills. Intensive coaching, group reviews and team feedback sessions are provided to reinforce the correct application of the MA&T methodologies and techniques.
What You Will Learn
- Event Analysis – to identify multiple events that are causing problems with your processes, their interrelationships, clarify specific issues, prioritize and select one on which to focus your efforts.
- Deviation Analysis – to clarify the problem, determine all of the parameters that relate to the problem, define potential causes, narrow those potential causes to the most probable ones, and then confirm those that are the actual causes.
- Decision Analysis – to clarify the decisions that must be made, identify the important criteria that influence the decision, create and screen alternatives against the decision-making criteria and potential risks, and finally select the best alternative.
- Action Planning – to determine who will do what, and when it will be done, how it will be measured, and what the acceptance criteria will be.
- Potential Deviation Analysis – to assess the potential failure modes of the planned actions, and develop relevant countermeasures.
Graduates from this workshop will have the skills and the knowledge of the methodology to systematically analyze and resolve complex problems with business processes.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!