A major improvement in organizational efficiency can be obtained by deploying an EDMS to manage all of the documents of the organization. We can help you to determine the benefits, and then help implement any of a number of systems. As this is not a desired core capability for most companies, we can implement SatiStar’s own QSi* service, where we outsource management of the EDMS for you.
Scope And Deliverables
This project will provide an integrated turnkey QSi system. SatiStar will provide one-on-one end-user training and data migration of the existing paper-based ISO9000 quality manual. The system will be customized† to meet your business needs. SatiStar will provide telephone support for any customization made during implementation, and any additional customization for a period of one year from date of signature of this contract.
†Customization includes the duplication of databases and the modification of databases in order to enhance the QSi benefits. Customization excludes the provision of new functionality or a redesign of the QSi system.
- SatiStar will customize QSi to automate all of the standard ISO9000 required processes as well as an agreed-upon list of other related processes.
- Training will be provided for all key users.
- 1 year unlimited technical support (email and telephone) including customization
What We Will Do
- Upon contract signature, SatiStar will begin work with your people to create a detailed project plan. This plan will identify participants, assign roles and responsibilities, and include key project tasks, milestones, and timelines.
- Transfer your existing electronic quality manual to the QSi system.
- Customize† the QSi software to provide seamless integration with your existing business processes
- Create and deliver on a QSi training schedule.
Train and coach the key users on how to:
- Enter documents and work instructions into QSi (including where appropriate, sales proposals, contracts and agreements, purchasing system information, drawings, specifications, customer procedures and forms, detailed work instructions, job descriptions, training and certification records, calibration and preventive maintenance records, NCRs, and other documents).
- Provide telephone and web-based support during regular business hours (M-F 09:00-17:00 EST) for one year from date of contract signature.
- SatiStar will provide customization† (as defined in the agreed-upon detailed project plan) of the delivered QSi system for one year from date of contract signature.
- Weekly replication of the QSi system to a SatiStar server until project completion – which will also serve as a secondary backup.
What We Need You To Do
- Provide us with the contact information of your IT support personnel.
- Authorize your IT personnel to provide us with remote access to your network for the term of the contract (one year).
- Identify for us the keyusers.
- Identify the specific QSi databases that you would like to implement initially.
- Coordinate with SatiStar prior to applying any software upgrades (to preserve all customization).
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!