Sometimes it’s hard to envision the effect of changes on the output of business process. It can be prohibitively expensive (not to mention risky) to make changes to your business processes.
Simulating the processes allows you to see effect of changes, without having to actually make those changes to your processes. We have the ability to create computer-based process simulation models that you can use to maximize your overall confidence with the proposed changes.
Scope And Deliverables
A computer simulation or a computer model is a computer program that attempts to simulate an abstract model of a particular system, to gain insight into the operation of those systems.
Traditionally, the formal modeling of systems has been via a mathematical model, which attempts to find analytical solutions to problems which enables the prediction of the behaviour of the system from a set of parameters and initial conditions. Computer simulations build on, and are a useful adjunct to purely mathematical models in the analysis of business processes.
There are many different types of computer simulation. The common feature they all share is the attempt to generate a sample of representative scenarios for a model in which a complete enumeration of all possible states of the model would be prohibitive or impossible. Simulation allows you to quickly see the impact of changes to your business processes in a risk-free manner.
What We Will Do
- Develop detailed process flow diagrams of the business process being studied.
- Collect relevant process information and data.
- Create computer simulation model.
- Verify and validate the model.
- If desired, create several alternative possible future processes.
- Modify the current state model to reflect the future state scenarios.
- Run the future state models and collect the data.
- If desired, provide training on the use of the computer simulation.
What We Need You To Do
- Provide us with access to key relevant employees, process owners and managers.
- Authorize these resources to provide us with the required information.
- Provide us with required access to your IT systems.
- Ensure management availability to review and approve the team’s recommendations in a timely manner.
- Provide appropriate working space for the team’s activities.
- Purchase any required simulation software in a timely manner.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!