A team-based, structured approach to solving problems and making improvement in all business processes. We can work with and enhance your existing CI program, or use our own 10 Step approach.
SatiStar’s continuous improvement program covers the facilitation of continuous improvement projects, a CI training workshop and the design of a company-wide continuous improvement program for your facility.
Scope And Deliverables
SatiStar’s improvement experts will:
- Conduct a CI workshop at your facility featuring SatiStar’s 10 step methodology.
- Advise on the selection of team members and candidates for initial training.
- Provide guidance on the selection of initial projects.
- Facilitate CI projects to successful completion.
- Provide individualized coaching support for the team leaders.
- Provide coaching and support for the presentation of recommendations and results to senior management.
What We Will Do
- Guidance in the selection of a design team (steering committee).
- Facilitation support to create a comprehensive company-wide CI program design that addresses the following:
- Timeline, roles and responsibilities
- Training and education for team members, team leaders, and managers
- Visibility, communications and promotion systems
- Sustainability of the effort
- Standardization of procedures outlining the high-level CI improvement process
- Recognition and reward systems
- Project prioritization and selection methodologies
- CI program key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Continuous Improvement program progress tracking mechanisms
- Associated performance targets
- Management control systems
- Program costs
- Guidance to the committee to prepare their presentation of recommendations to management.
- Guidance and support to ensure that the proposed CI program is approved and supported by management.
- Guidance and support to the team and management to ensure buy-in at all levels.
What We Need You To Do
- Select an individual “CI Coordinator” (main contact) who’s role will be the internal coordination of all activities related to this project and the main liaison with SatiStar
- Determine an initial list of improvement opportunities from which two CI projects will be selected
- Select and assign project team members for each of the CI projects and the CI Program steering committee.
- Ensure availability and commitment of these personnel for participation over the duration of the contract.
- Provide appropriate training, meeting space and materials.
- Review and if appropriate, approve the teams’ recommendations for improvement.
- Implement the actions as approved.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!