People in teams need to work together to solve business issues. The problem is that sometimes they don’t know how to work together, either because they don’t have a methodology, or because of their process of working together, or because they can’t collectively agree on a way forward when things aren’t working well.
We can work with and enhance your existing CI program, or use our own 10 Step approach – a team-based, structured approach to solving problems and making improvement in all business processes. We can facilitate your teams through their entire improvement effort, thereby reducing the delays in achieving the desired improvement while minimizing the risk of failure.
Scope And Deliverables
Today’s work environment is team oriented. Groups must efficiently share information, think together and make decisions that everyone can understand and support.
Unfortunately, many organizations suffer from some of the following:
- Many work groups find that nothing ever happens in their meetings.
- Team members are not on the same page of priorities.
- A project or decision is so complex that the team can’t seem to get started on it.
- Conflicts keep individuals from contributing to the discussion and saying what they really think.
- The team has lost track of its overall goal.
It’s no surprise that guiding a group of people to quickly and effectively address tough issues and reach decisions is easier said than done! Ensuring that decisions are actually implemented is yet another challenge.
Having an experienced facilitator to help with the process provides a structure and an environment which is more conducive to the team reaching a satisfactory outcome. A variety of methods for running a facilitation session can be used, and SatiStar’s facilitators will use the most appropriate format for your team or department. Facilitation sessions can be as short as a half-day or can run several weeks, depending on the scope and complexity of the issue.
What We Will Do
- Provide an intensified focus that increases the energy of your group.
- An objective, neutral, fresh perspective that helps to re-instill effective group dynamics.
- Focused techniques that overcome complex obstacles such as handling conflict and heated debates, as well as skills to handle meeting manipulators, ramblers and other disfunctional behavior.
- Assistance in reaching desired outcomes.
- A genuine interest in your issues and goals, and a collaborative style that seeks a win/win solution for all team members.
- An appreciation for the value of your time and effort.
- The focus that the group needs to get the job done
- Guidance on the selection of suitable team projects.
- Facilitate projects to successful completion.
- Provide individualized coaching support for the team leaders.
- Provide coaching and support for the presentation of recommendations and results to senior management.
What We Need You To Do
- Provide us with the names of team members as well as their background.
- Ensure availability of team members for team activities.
- Provide us with information regarding the desired outcomes and the expected timeline for the team’s efforts.
- Provide us with your improvement methodology, or agree to use ours.
- Ensure suitable meeting space and materials.
- Review and if appropriate, approve the teams’ recommendations for improvement.
- Implement the actions as approved.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!