Similar to an ISO style internal audit , this gap analysis will also include a report on quality system effectiveness and efficiency.
Scope And Deliverables
Audits traditionally seek to determine whether the organization’s management system conforms to the requirements of a relevant standard. Such audits rarely drive business performance improvement.
This assessment is designed to provide a rapid and thorough diagnostic that will identify the major gaps and opportunities for improving the quality management system’s effectiveness and efficiency.
What We Will Do
SatiStar customizes each assessment to suit your business needs. Standard deliverables include:
- A “desk audit” of your policy and procedure manuals off-site and create a custom process-oriented quality system assessment plan.
- SatiStar’s team of highly skilled assessors will evaluate system performance versus stated improvement goals and objectives.
- After the assessment is complete, SatiStar will create a binder of evidence including a detailed assessment report. The binder typically includes:
- An assessment plan.
- Minutes of opening and closing meetings.
- Records of data collected and people interviewed. (assessment notes)
- A formal assessment report summarizing quality management system performance, efficiency, effectiveness, opportunities for improvement and conformance gapss
What We Need You To Do
- Provide your quality and procedure manuals pior to SatiStar’s arrival on-site.
- Ensure availabilty of key personnel during the internal audit.
- Authorize employees to provide SatiStar with information that we will use for our analysis.
- Follow your documented procedures and maintain records.
- Address corrective actions resulting from internal audits as required.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!