Once you’ve finally achieved registration to ISO9001, we’ll help you retain and improve it – whether or not we originally helped you implement it.
SatiStar uses the “process approach” for internal auditing!
In process approach auditing, the flow and focus of the audit is on the organization rather than the ISO 9001 standard. This means that we consider the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes of the management system and how they interface with other processes. This approach focuses on adding value and ensures that your company is continually improving in the areas that you define instead of just auditing for compliance to the standard. (The process approach to internal auditing is the preferred audit methodology of the International Organization for Standardization as defined in ISO9004.)
Scope And Deliverables
- Improved documentation to increase the capability of the organization to execute core business processes.
- Clearly defined quality objectives, and clear responsibility and accountability for those objectives.
- Improved process efficiency and effectiveness through facilitated management reviews.
- An internal audit of all your processes that will identify non-conformances versus the ISO9001 standard as well as areas in which the quality management system is not delivering desired results toward achieving your quality goals.
- Continued registration of your ISO9001 management system – guaranteed.
In addition, this work is expected to identify several process improvement opportunities as well as a number of actions that when implemented, will reduce waste, scrap and rework with your operations.
What We Will Do
SatiStar will work with your people to understand of the requirements of your ISO9001 quality manual, and create an internal audit plan and schedule to meet your individual internal and external audit support needs.
1. Initial setup:
- SatiStar will review and update your ISO quality manual as needed.
2. Annual maintenance service, SatiStar will:
- Plan and Schedule the formal internal audit process.
- Conduct semi-annual internal audits.
- Create and deliver the internal audit reports.
- Update your ISO quality manual and ancillary documents as needed in implementing corrective actions to internal audit findings.
- Facilitate management review meetings.
- Attend the ISO9001 external audit, and provide assistance with implementing any modifications that result from findings
What We Need You To Do
Although SatiStar does most of the technical maintenance work, ultimately it is up to the client to “live” in the ISO9001 management system processes by:
- Maintaining records by following procedures documented in the ISO Procedure Manual.
- Implementing corrective actions from internal and external audits as required.
- Attending management reviews.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!