The purpose of a Reward and Recognition program is to recognize the outstanding behaviors that lead directly to the accomplishments of the mission and strategic goals of a division or unit.
An important consideration is to say “thanks” to your people for their contributions to your improvement effort. We’ll help design programs that maximize the return on this investment.
Scope And Deliverables
A reward is an item or experience with monetary value that is provided for a desired behavior or performance, often with accompanying recognition. Recognition is a positive consequence provided to a person for a behavior or result in the form of acknowledgement, approval, or the expression of gratitude. It indicates appreciation for something someone has done for you, your group, or your organization.
“Recognition” is more of an activity (a social or interpersonal activity), while a “Reward” is more of a thing (money, merchandise, travel etc.).
By valualuing and recognizing people, you harness the power of motivation, which is the single most powerful strategy used to promote performance and positive behaviors.
- Create Motivation: Motivation is the single most powerful strategy used to promote performance and positive behaviors.
- Feeling Valued: Most people received greater satisfaction from knowing someone values their contributions.
- Builds Self-Esteem and a Sense of Belonging: These are Personal rewards other than receiving monetary items.
- Improves Individual Attitudes: People really want to do their best.
- Has the Greatest Impact When it Comes from Peers: Recognition doesn’t always have to come from managers. More appreciated when it comes from your co-workers.
- Everyone Plays a Role in the Recognition Process.
What We Will Do
- Develop a thorough understanding of your business issues.
- Ensure clarity of organizational objectives.
- Assess your existing reward and regocnition programs and determine if they are consistent with your organizational objectives and the needs of your business.
- Conduct a reward and regocnition system gap analysis.
- Provide clear recommendations to address the gaps.
- Provide guidance on how to implement the new programs.
- Assist in creating an overall measurement and tracking mechanism that enables your leadership team to know the return on the program’s investment.
What We Need You To Do
- Provide us with access to key relevant employees and managers.
- Authorize these resources to provide us with the required information.
- If desired, assign an internal team to the project.
- Ensure availability of the team for working on the project in a timely manner.
- Ensure management availability to review and approve the team’s recommendations in a timely manner.
- Provide appropriate working space for the team’s activities.
- Implement approved recommendations in a timely manner.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!