ISAD is a SatiStar methodology for the top-down creation, integration and alignment of business and operational strategies, imperatives, objectives and commitments.
It culminates in implementation planning, development of key performance indicators, progress tracking mechanisms and the means for corrective actions when performance does not match the desired objectives.
Scope And Deliverables
SatiStar has a structured approach to creating senior leadership alignment and actions consistent with achieving desired business objectives.
SatiStar’s Policy Deployment methodology is designed for companies that want to improve their business efficiency and effectiveness through the strategic alignment of people, processes and technologies.
Policy Deployment starts from your high level company or business intent, builds the pathways for deployment and implementation, layer by layer throughout the entire organization. It creates the needed organizational linkages and addresses potential obstacles and roadblocks.
Policy Deployment also includes higher-level organizational alignment and addresses resourcing needs.
What We Will Do
SatiStar’s consultants will facilitate your leadership team through the Policy Deployment methodology:
1. Set Direction:
- Values – “what do we stand for?”
- Guiding Principles – “how will we behave?”
- Vision – “where are we going?”
- Mission – “what is our role in achieving the Vision?”
- Key Themes – “what are our key strategic objectives, 3-5 years?”
2. Build Method:
- Strategies & Programs – “what must get done in next 12-36 months?”
- Objectives / Plans – “what are our specific 12 month commitments, actions & milestones?”
- FMEA – “potential failure modes & countermeasures”
- Check Plan – “how will we verify that we’re on target?”
- Communication Plan – “who will say what to whom?”
- Deployment Plans – “how will we implement the plans?”
- Structural Alignment – “how do we enroll the entire organization, who will be accountable & responsible”
- Implement – “how will we ensure that the plans get implemented as designed?”
What We Need You To Do
- Ensure that all of your leadership team is available for the Policy Deployment activity.
- Arrange a suitable venue for the event (usually off-site, 3 days).
- Require the entire leadership team to follow-through on their agreed-upon commitments in a timely manner.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SatiStar's Experience Makes The Difference!